Friday, November 20, 2009

I have these little tiny moles, like pieces of skin that are on my neck, new ones appear? what are they!? help

Sound's like you have skin tags. I had a few removed this past summer. The treatment is quick, your doctor will use liquid nitrogen to freeze them off. It's not painless. Depending on where they are, depends on how long they stay irritated. When the doctor treats them, it will sting, the tag will turn white and hard (think freezer burn). A few day's later, you will notice the tag becoming purple. It takes about a week for the tag to finally fall off. Most tag's only need one treatment, but depending on the size, it could take 2.





My doctor told me that skin tags are caused by family genetics.

I have these little tiny moles, like pieces of skin that are on my neck, new ones appear? what are they!? help
these are called skin tags as we get older we get more .Have your doctor remove them it is painless.I have had many removed and have taken many off myself.I quess my pain threshold is stronger than some as it was painless for me.
Reply:Yes, they are called "tags". I have had them taken off my neck twice and they always come back (and I think they bring more with them). I understand they are also referred to as a virus.


No comments:

Post a Comment