Friday, November 20, 2009

Can a skin mole be removed using bloodroot?

I have heard that a skin mole can be removed by using blood root paste. I am aware of several 'black salves' that contain blood root and zinc chloride. Zinc Chloride has not been easy to come by however, if one has the blood root herb , is there a way it can be prepared to safely remove skin moles?

Can a skin mole be removed using bloodroot?
I am not sure about that but I had 2 moles on my face that kept itching.... good size ones to. A plastic surgeon put me to sleep and there was no pain what so ever even afterwards. They are gone and you can't even tell they were there. # days ago I had 3 large sunspots removed from arms. The doctor froze them they swelled into big blisters and within 24 hrs they were gone. I would go have them removed because I look at it this way if its not suppose to be there then get it off!


No comments:

Post a Comment