Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have black bumps that looks like moles that have started to appear on my skin. I have dark skin.?

Hi,


I just has 6 moles removed recently! (Because of same appearance). I went to my family doctor one day, 3 days later I went to her office again, she frozen them, sliced them off with a razor blade (Felt not one inch of pain) All done in a mater of 20 Min's, then off they went to the lab.


They will phone you early if anything was detected. I went back in 3 weeks later and so happy to here all were OK. (Not cancer).


My Doctor told me with ageing they may discolour a bit, but better safe then sorry.





Please go to your family doctor, show your doctor the moles.


Before to late! Good luck, don't be scared, just get it looked after.


Thank you.

sorrel

No comments:

Post a Comment