Saturday, April 24, 2010

Do in home skin mole removers work?

I wouldn't recommend it. You could get a serious infection if you tried it yourself. Please go see a doctor instead.

Do in home skin mole removers work?
Haha! That is crazy that u ask this qt, cuz I have the PERFECT solution for them!!! Well, this is an old grandma's remedy, but it works!!!!! And this will work with basically any mole! Grab either a thick strand of ur own hair, u can rip it off urself, or u can use a really thin string....But ur own hair works best....Tie the hair, into a knot, tightly around the mole (It may sting, cuz of the pressure***), and cut off any excess left of the hair, so it's not all draping around, especially if it's a very long strand of hair...Now, let the hair stay wrapped on the mole for no more than a week....Within a few days, u will see that the mole will start turning dark, almost black (and the reason why this is the case, is cuz the hair is cutting off circulation to the mole, thus forth, it is not being "fed" by blood anymore***), and within 4-5 days, it will fall off!!!! My Mom has done that, my Grandma, me, u name it! And it works every single time!!! I even did it to my best friend! She had the most horrendous, biggest, ugliest, nastiest mole that I had ever seen in my life, on the tip of her shoulder....For yrs, she was soo embarrassed to wear any tank tops or anything of that sort......So I convinced her to let me try this out on her...And she finally gave in...Within 3 days, the thing fell off!!!! And there was no bruising, no soreness in the area, NOTHING! Just perfect, clean skin! The only thing left behind was a small dot, where the mole had been...That is ALL! And till today, she still thanks me for that cheap, quick solution.....I hope my advice helps! I guarantee u, it WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





ps: If u have the mole in an odd place, or it's hard to reach, like on ur back, have someone u feel comfortable with wrap the hair tightly around the mole....Also! The tighter it is wrapped, the quicker it will come off!!! And no!!!! You won't get any adverse reactions/results after it is off doing it this old fashioned way!!! I have done it for yrs, and even my doctor has looked at them, and he is amazed at the fact that it seems like there was no mole there ever!!!! So good luck! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment