Saturday, April 24, 2010

Flat Moles - Scarring?

I have a flat skin mole (2) that are pretty small on my nose I would like to get removed. They are freckled-sized. I wanna get them removed. When I go to the dermatologist to get them removed, will I have any scarring?

Flat Moles - Scarring?
I've had some moles removed from the dermatologist. It really depends on if their is hair growing out of them, if there is it means they have to go under the skin to get them out, but if not you;re in the clear, of course you will have a scar, because after all you are cutting your skin, but it will heal pretty quickly. My advice is to use Vitamin E to make the healing process faster. Good luck!
Reply:I don't know, but flat moles are not good! My grandfather died cause of his, and his was just flat and black, what color is yours? As far as the scarring, I have seen it to leave them on some, and others not so much!

elephant foot

No comments:

Post a Comment