Thursday, May 7, 2009

Question about skin moles?

I've had moles for basically all my life, and the ones the I hate the most are on my head, because my dad only knows how to cut bald, and can't give me any other haircut. So these moles have reall bugged the hell out of me my whole life. I don't know if insurance will cover them, and if they don't then my dad says I will have to wait until I have my own money to get them removed. If insurance does cover it, how much is the "co-pay" I've heard about?

Question about skin moles?
If you can honestly tell your doctor that the moles are an annoyance, you may be able to get the removal covered by your dad's insurance. The co-pay depends on the insurance plan - for instance, my insurance has no co-pay for procedures such as mole removal.

alstroemeria

No comments:

Post a Comment